The Club is currently accepting applications for new members and, despite it’s name, is not a military establishment.
There are 5 categories of membership as follows:
Single Social; Single Playing; Family Social; Family Playing or Junior Playing.
1. Social members are permitted to use the Bars, Restaurant and Car Park, but are not entitled to use the Tennis or Squash courts.
2. Playing members are able to use all of the club facilities.
3. Junior Members must be under the age of 21 and in full time education.
4. Single members are issued with one car parking permit
5. Family memberships are for Husband and Wife or partner and dependent children under 25 who are in full-time education.
6. Family members are issued with parking permits for two cars.
7. Members can introduce friends or relatives for occasional use of the Club and are responsible for them during their visit. This is limited to a maximum of 6 visits by any individual guest during a calendar year.
8. Members must pay a £5 fee for each introduced guest using any of the sports facilities, this includes use of the snooker table.
Subscriptions can be paid annually or by monthly direct debit you can download a membership application form for details of this years fees. Direct debit forms are available from the Club.
Click on this link to download a Membership Application 2018
If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Club then please call us on 01206 545444.
For more information regarding our sporting activities contact Tom Perry on 07947 667183 Or email them at email@example.com